I like this news!

Talk about anything and everything in-law related.

Moderators: Phred, willthetruthbetold, meimei

Hiddenjem
Nuclear

I like this news!

Post by Hiddenjem » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:37 pm

Dh’s mom is staying with his nurse sister across town! The air feels clearer, my stress level is lower from knowing she is isn’t walking distance from us and couldn’t be about to drop off her bag of adult diapers in our garbage can isn’t a reality right now! She can stink up his sisters garbage can!

Her health issues are “concerning” dh and his siblings. I am not keeping up with the details of it all.

I don’t know how long this will last but it is nice! As of “right now”, she isn’t our neighbor!
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

Melody
Nuclear

Re: I like this news!

Post by Melody » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:43 pm

Sounds literally and figuratively like a breath of fresh air.

And yea, the diapers thing. Just when you start to feel bad for them:

DH's stepmonster used to scream about what slobs DH and I were because we had CLEAN diapers downstairs in the playroom for the kids when they were babies.

Now DH's stepmonster has STACKS of diapers in her DINING ROOM for HER.

Who's the slob now beotch?

Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Post by Hiddenjem » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:12 am

Thanks Melody! Yes, you understand!

It sounds Step Monster is the slob!

Diapers are a part of life and have a good function!

Good observation Melody! Sadly, Step Monster wouldn’t apply the label to her diapers!
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

WhyOhWhy
Infuriated

Post by WhyOhWhy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:11 pm

That's great news!! Hopefully she'll dig in like a tick in her new location and stay there! If her health is that precarious, it's likely her next move (down the line) will be a nursing home rather than back next to you.
*** The North Remembers ***

Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Post by Hiddenjem » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:49 pm

It seems to be a ongoing very concerning health issue. True, she will end up having to go back to her nurse daughter’s home very likely.

I don’t wish her any ill wishes. Yet, I don’t have any concern for her.